Student/Parent info for 2016 Rehearsal and Recitals
Dress Rehearsal: June 17th @ 4:30pm
- All students MUST be at the West Salem HS Auditorium on Friday June 17th at 4:30pm.
- Full Dress is required for this rehearsal
- Students will be dismissed after running their dances, but are welcome to stay for the duration
- Only one parent/guardian is allowed to accompany each student during rehearsal
- This will be the last night to pick up complimentary tickets and to purchase show tickets at the pre-sale rate (see Annual Recital tab for show costs.)
Recitals: June 18th @ 1pm and 6pm
- Call times: Students in BOTH shows on Saturday must arrive in costume at 12 noon; Students in the 6pm show must arrive at 5pm
- All students under 18 years old MUST be checked In and Out with parent before and after show NOT INTERMISSION; Students in both shows will remain backstage for the day and can be checked out after the 6pm Curtain Call
Drop off is the side "Auditorium" entrance to West Salem High School
- West Salem HS Drama Dept will be selling light food/drink during Intermissions
- Classic Tap will be selling single red/pink roses for $3 each and handmade 'Congrats' cards for $2 or $4 each before each show and during Intermission Only; CASH ONLY PLEASE
Your Students Will Love Receiving these Flowers and Cards for a Job WELL DONE!!!
Thank you for your love, support and for trusting the Classic Tap Team to bring you and your children the gift of Dance!